Saffron has been considered very beneficial in India for centuries. It is mostly found in Kashmir. Saffron is used in Indian cuisine. It is considered very beneficial and has a good effect on health. Furthermore, it is proven to give best results for the skin. It contains many antioxidants that are beneficial in fighting free radicals thereby helping in the prevention of diseases and promoting health. There are facial creams, face packs, and many more products in which saffron is used.
Saffron is good for digestion due to the presence of several medicinal compounds and an anticonvulsant. The presence of minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium promote optimal health. It is also known to be beneficial for women. It provides great relief from pain during menstruation. Saffron is said to contain an element called crocin agriculture, which helps in reducing fever.
Consuming saffron for many years is considered very beneficial, but due to saffron being very expensive, most people do not consume it for a long time.
Patanjali Kesar is an Ayurvedic medicine that is mainly used for the treatment of weakness. Saffron is the main ingredient of Kesar. The properties of which are shared below. The correct dosage of Patanjali Kesar depends on the age, gender, and medical history of the patient. This information is provided in detail in the Dosage section.
1. Saffron milk is also given to small children, to increase their memory power and their immunity is also increased by its consumption.
2. Consuming it during pregnancy increases the chances of the baby turning out to be fair and healthy.
3. It is a powerful antioxidant. It can improve mood and treat depressive symptoms.
4. By consuming saffron daily, the problems related to the liver and kidney can be reduced.
5. Patanjali Kesar is used to increase the vitality of men.
6. You can get relief from a headache by using saffron and sandalwood.
7. Drinking milk containing saffron is effective in controlling blood pressure.
8. There are many benefits of consuming saffron during pregnancy. Its consumption during pregnancy is good for the health of the child.
9. Saffron also helps in reducing depression.
10. Continuous use of saffron also enhances the complexion. It is also used in facial packs. It brightens the skin and makes it fair.
11. Saffron is also a health-enhancing medicine for heart problems, it gives strength to the heart.
12. Consuming it with milk is very beneficial even in insomnia.
13. Its consumption is also very beneficial in eye problems.
14. Saffron contains antioxidants that are very effective for the body, it reduces your aging. And always keeps you fresh and young.
15. To avoid heart attacks caused by asthma, you can drink saffron mixed with milk.
16. You can use Patanjali saffron in milk or in things made from milk, it will give you energy.
Uses of Patanjali Kesar:
1. You can use it in food, by this your immunity system will be good and it will help keep you healthy.
2. You can use Patanjali saffron mixed with milk and apply it to the hair as it helps in the dryness of hair and hair fall.
3. It is also very beneficial for women; it is a helpful medicine in reducing the pain in the menstrual cycle.
4. Make a face pack of saffron milk and Multani soil, keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it later, it will improve the tone of the screen and your face will start glowing.
5. Mixing saffron in milk and massaging it on the face cures acne quickly.
6. Drinking saffron milk removes weakness, exhaustion, and makes you feel energetic.
Patanjali Kesar Dosage:
This is the usual dosage recommended in most treatment cases. Please remember that each patient and their case is different, so the dosage may vary depending on the disease, route of administration, age of the patient, and medical history.
- General: Use as needed
- Before or After Meal: After Meal
- Single Maximum Dose: 50 mg
- Preferred way of taking: Milk
- Dosage Form: Powder
- Dosage Route: Oral
- Frequency: BID (twice daily)
- Course Duration: ongoing
Patanjali Kesar Side Effects:
No side effects of Patanjali Kesar have been reported as of now. However, in my suggestion, you should always consult your doctor before using Kesar.
Patanjali Saffron price:
The cost of 1 gram of this product is ₹310. You will get it at any medical store, or it is also available online.
Patanjali Kesar Related Warnings:
1. Is this product safe to use for pregnant women?
Ans. Yes, there is no side effect of Patanjali Kesar for pregnant women.
2. Is the use of Patanjali Kesar safe during breastfeeding?
Ans. This is safe for lactating women.
3. What is the effect of this Kesar on the stomach?
Ans. It is not harmful to the stomach.
4. Is Patanjali Kesar Safe to Use for Children?
Ans. There is no side effect of Patanjali Kesar on children.
5. Does Patanjali Kesar Cause Drowsiness?
Ans. Patanjali Kesar will not make you feel sleepy. Therefore, you can drive and operate heavy machinery safely.
6. Is this Patanjali Kesar habit-forming or addictive?
Ans. No, Kesar does not cause a habit-forming effect.
How to take Patanjali Kesar?
You can take Patanjali Kesar with:
Q. Can I take Patanjali Kesar with milk?
A. Yes, it is okay to take Patanjali Kesar with milk.
Information about Patanjali Ayurveda Kesar
Pure Kesar which is found in the Mother Nature is known for its positive impact on the entire body. It is particularly beneficial for the skin and the digestive system. That is why it has been used in the preparation of Patanjali Kesar. It is a wonderful product that enhances the taste of dishes and energizes the entire body.
It is good for the digestive system.
It soothes down any discomfort caused due to intake of spicy, hot, and pungent foods.
It relieves stomach gas.
It improves the natural glow on the skin.
It also improves skin complexion and makes it fairer.